RATIO: 750mg CBD + 750mg CBG + 500mg CBC
These high power sublingual drops conditioned 2000mg of activated Cannabigerol (CBG), cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabichromene (CBC).
Concentrated medicinal dose of cannabinoids, terpenes and vegetables.
CBG is perhaps best known for its potential as a neuroprotective. This may be due to the anti-inflammatory effect of CBG, since inflammation of the brain can play a role in neurodegeneration. Studies on the effect of CBG in mice mimicked Huntington's disease. CBG not only reduces inflammation, it was also an active neuroprotective against brain degeneration. In other cases, it was created that CBG promotes neurogenesis, the growth of new brain cells.
Effective in: promoting nerve regeneration and neural connectivity.
CBD and neurogenesis: Research is finding that cannabidiol (CBD) in relation to cognitive loss has the following effects.
- According to a study published in Nature, which evaluated the use of CBD in elderly animals, for a few weeks, there was a cognitive improvement in these animals. The same result occurs in elderly patients.
- CBD reduces neural inflammation and removes toxic proteins in neural cells, according to a study by the Salk Institute.
- CBD consumption for 30 days promoted more than 70% improvement in mood, according to the publication in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Promotes the generation of neural stem cells in the brain's hippocampus, according to a publication in the Journal of Cellular Biochemistry.
- According to a study by the Scripps Institute, CBD is the most efficient at blocking a key enzyme linked to brain aging.
CBC (Cannabichromene): In a 2013 mouse study, CBC had a positive effect on neural progenitor cells, which are essential for healthy brain function. These cells are important because they differentiate into glial cells, which aid the central nervous system and brain homeostasis. These glial cells perform several functions including aiding in the direction of neurotransmitters and defense against oxidative stress. These cells also fight problems such as inflammation and toxicity, which are responsible for neurological diseases and brain pathologies such as Alzheimer's Disease.* Up to 0.2% THC